Truly Fatal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truly Fatal

Truly Fatal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prime Hours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
epos159
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Prime Hours Empty
PostSubject: Prime Hours   Prime Hours Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 pm

In case you're having trouble catching the server when it is full:
We are most often in the server from about 9PM and then for quite a while through the night.

~ If I'm fraggin' I try to be sure that I'm in the server around this time, but if no one joins I will often jump into another server until I see someone else in our's. Feel free to add me on to your Steam friends (shift+tab in game) epos159

We look forward to fraggin' with you!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CoolCool

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Prime Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Hours   Prime Hours Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm

I think our Prime hours could begin a little earlier if people were just willing to start a game. It seems many of us want to play but wait for people to join the server. Instead of waiting for someone to start just join the server and go to spectate...then you can go back to screwing off until other people join up...just an idea
Back to top Go down
epos159
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Prime Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Hours   Prime Hours Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 am

Sounds like a good idea... just I can't really do that cuz I get a limited amount of time to frag (mostly because the wife is preg :-P ) But I will try to do that when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prime Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Hours   Prime Hours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prime Hours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truly Fatal :: General CS Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: