Truly Fatal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truly Fatal

Truly Fatal

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IDEA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spitz
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-10

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: IDEA   IDEA Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Well this idea just poped into my head just now to possibly spark more activity here, open recruitment

Maybe we can get more regulars if were recruiting people more. Think about it. People will play in their clans server right? Im not saying go all out and give them admin but at least let em throw the CC tag on.

This can only be a temp thing if you like but i think it will get more people to come back. Let em join, if they turn out to be a dick kick em out.

The few times ive played in the server there has been some respectable players on there. Wouldnt hurt to just ask if they wanna join. This will at least show people that we like em and notice them, there not just another player. I still think playing on our server sometimes can be boring (nobody talks sometimes)

Im still tryin to figure out my mic but when i do ill be chattin it up when im in there Smile
Back to top Go down
epos159
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-12

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:30 am

I agree that if people are part of a clan that they are more likely to be loyal to the clan's server. It would just concern me about our reputation if we are recruiting and kicking people out because they turn out to be an obnoxious jerk, but I'm on board with whatever you guys want to do! bounce
Back to top Go down

IDEA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truly Fatal :: Critical Crew :: Critical Crew Clan-
Jump to: